Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A tribute to Mike and Mike

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Early morning witty comments, and the endless knowledge of sports, Mike and Mike in the Morning entertain me throughout the late nights. It is because of these two why I lack sleep every single weeknight. Mike and Mike airs on ESPN2 every weekday and they provide me with so much knowledge and laughter each morning that I cannot put the remote down. It is because of these two why I am up until 4am atleast on most nights. I finish my last games of madden for the night and turn these guys on. Mike Greenberg is a metrosexual nerd that loves Enrique Inglesias but yet he is one of the best sports anchors I have ever heard. I idolize this guy and without these two in my life, I would be left feeling empty every night. These two are the most entertaining duo in sports and they provide me with all that is good in the name of sports. I am only bored when they only talk about baseball but that is a rare case. You guys might think im crazy or gay but honestly if you ought to watch these guys. For those of you who already do I know you can honestly say this is the best sports programming you have ever seen. I would rant on more about these guys but I have a paper and my last final tomorrow but I can guarantee you that before I go to sleep tonight, I will be tuned into Mike and Mike in the Morning.

1 comment:

CommanderCacho said...

mike and mike in the morning is a great show, but you know we got our shit wrong when we talk about how we love to watch that shit at "night" cause it comes on at 3 in the morning. i would be watching right now, but it probably has contributed to my failure this quarter.