Sunday, December 9, 2007

Almost 5 semesters down... ? to go....

As the 1st semester of my 3rd year in college comes to a close, I know I wasted thousands of dollars in the past few months. I show up to a majority of my classes late, when I do show up to class instead of paying attention and taking notes, I read nonsense about the NFL and fantasy football. I attend about 3/4 of my classes a week, and I never do assigned reading every night. During the school week on a daily basis my day goes like this.... Wake Up, Go to school, Eat, Nap, Phone, Gym, and from 12-330 in the morning I play madden. Instead of studying I play madden, instead of preparing for my future I play madden, instead of sleeping so I am more focused for the next day I play madden. Now when it's crunch time, and I have a paper to write as my final for my Diversity and Discrimination class, I am sitting at my desk writing a starting/writing a fuckin blog, and Sportscenter is on next to me.... Maybe if I do horribly this semester it will teach me a lesson and I will be more focused in the future.


Anyways on to what matters most... The NFL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I live and die with the Eagles, this is the second time in 7 years when the Eagles havent made the playoffs. I grew up cheering for the Eagles, and it is a shitty feeling to see your team play horribly. Im sure all you harcore Charger fans know the feeling also, considering in the past how ever many years the Chargers have only made the playoffs twice.... Anyway in the past 2 years when healthy, I have seen Donovan McNabb play his absolute worst football, he has been so inconsistant, and there are so many reasons why he is playing this bad. It hurts me to hear trade rumors and talks about McNabb not returning to the Eagles next year but whatever happens I will always be a McNabb fan. I grew up idolizing him, and all of you give me shit for it. I don't know why you guys do it because he is a great player. But what really boggles my mind is the only time you guys talk trash is when he is playing good, it makes no sense. He has been my idol for so many years and is one of the most exciting quarterbacks in football. If you take the time to actually see the plays he makes while under pressure, I am sure you will gain some respect for him. I wish that Donovan McNabb could be an Eagle for the remainder of his career but that is very unlikely. His contract jumps a lump sum in the next three years and it will be hard for the Eagles to keep him at that price after next year. If any of you guys are out there reading this I know what comments will follow and it will go a little something like this:

Hey Nelson, Donovan McNabb is a bust. He can't ever stay healthy, and he throws up in games because he can't handle the pressure. McNabb's new bald haircut makes him look like a monkey... Terrell Owens should have been the one to stay in Philly not McNabb. If I had a dollar for everytime McNabb went down with an injury i'd be a millionaire.

Ok enough with the McNabb trash talk guys.... its ridiculous.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Hey Nelson, Donovan McNabb is a bust. He can't ever stay healthy, and he throws up in games because he can't handle the pressure. McNabb's new bald haircut makes him look like a monkey... Terrell Owens should have been the one to stay in Philly not McNabb. If I had a dollar for everytime McNabb went down with an injury i'd be a millionaire."

You said it...I didn't! Jk. But damn, keep updating this blog and I might just bookmark it. Daddy like, ooooh, daddy liiiike!

CommanderCacho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CommanderCacho said...

tony romo is better than mcnabb under pressure. his knees and abdomen are in good working condition too. and he's white. i think you should switch to a new hero.