Monday, December 10, 2007

Fantasy Football

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The fantasy football season has come to an end for me atleast.... I have spent countles hours reading artcicles, analyzing my team, along with my opponents team, and adding my favorite players to my team. I use my fantasy bias when I do fantasy drafts in madden and when I play games I try to get the ball to players on my fantasy team. I love the NFl and I love the actual NFl draft, in the offseason I spend many many hours analyzing certains teams and their potential for next year. Its ridiculous how much time I spend reading about the NFL....and yet my actual knowledge for every team does me no good when it comes to Fantasy Football. I need a new approach next year, because the previous approach I have been taking obviously isn't working out.

When it comes to games on Sunday , this is how my mind works:
1. Root for the Eagles
2. Root for the Chargers
3. Root for the Cardinals
4. Root for my fantasy team
5. Root against the Seahawks
6. Root for Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasselbeck to get hurt
7. Cheer for the oposing team that hurts the players mentioned above

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Michael Vick has been sentences to 23 months in jail, he has been convicted on charges of dog fighting. With good behavior Vick could be released as early as 18 months which is mid 2009. Vick was one of the most electrifying Qb's in NFL history, with his two dimensional style he was able to elude defenders in and outside of the pocket, and launch a 65 yard pass with pinpoint accuracy. Vick deserved what he got, but its a shame to see so much talent being wasted. Life is all about making decisions and he has made some bad decisions. Well I mean even though he was exciting and talented, its not like he was that good. I mean it did take him 5 years to develope in Jim Mora Jr's West Coast Offense, and when it came to passing the ball less than 25 yards he would miss his 6' 8" recievers by 10 yards. But hey he runs a 4.3 -40?!?! You know what he has that no other NFL player has his own chew toy.... How about that Tom Brady?



On another note
I have 2 finals and a test, a concert review to write, and a film score paper. Then Im done. I wish I was as lucky as Kristi, shes already done. Its ok if I get through this its smooth sailing to Arizona for a week to see my beautiful girlfriend Kristi, I love you.

No comments: