Friday, January 25, 2008

School

Theres nothing worse than waking up early in the morning to go to school. I mean you have to drag your ass out of bed, brush your teeth, wash your face, and either walk far to get to class, or drive far and then walk to class. No one sleeps enough or goes to sleep early anymore so we all know its a pain in the ass. The past 3 years of college I have been doing the same routine every single day. What sucks is I go through this hassle to get to class, and when I'm there I dont even pay attention. I think about other things especially how boring the class is and how much time is left in my class. I rarely take notes and the only time I pay attention is the day before the test. Last semester I got by with 2 spiral notebooks that I used to scribble in, 1 pen, and a pencil. The first week of class I didn't even have a pen, I had to borrow one. It's sad that I can pull in a 3.0 with this nonsense behavior. School is very overrated and what makes me mad is that it is so important. It's ridiculous that no one pays attention and we pull all nighters to remember information until we take a test and when its over we forget it all. College is only good for testing your short term memory and to see what kind of crazy antics you can come up with to put off studying. I know I am complaining a lot about this subject but when school is over and I have a good job, this nonsense will be worth it. I know school is pointless but hey if I am making 6 figures cause of it then who the fuck cares how ridiculous school is.

I know I rambled here sorry.

2 comments:

Nazer Lagrimas Jr said...

I highly disagree

maybe its time to take cooler classes, haha

and shit 6 figures? someones determined...have fun at school!

CommanderCacho said...

i disagree too.

it's not bullshit that you can get a 3.0 with minimal effort. you're a bright guy! imagine what you can achieve when you go all the way!