Monday, April 14, 2008

My favorite beer

The past couple of birthdays have been pretty lame just because turning 19, and 20 carries nothing special along with it. But being the big two one is one of the most exciting things that has happened to me. Being able to buy my own beer whenever I want is just plain convinient. No more having to ask co workers and I also do not have to bother my friends to pick up for me. I am able to try all the beers I've wanted to try and now I can take my dad's beer without getting in trouble. For all the people who are not 21, I will gladly pick up for you just because I have to keep the circle of life going. I have to return the favors that were once done for me. Drinking a beer at a restaurant is also one of the perks to being 21. I enjoy an ice cold beer with my meal and I dont really mind the extra $5. By the way Claim Jumper happy hour is the shit.

Now on to my list:

1. Pyramid Hefeweizen

Photobucket

So sweet and refreshing.

2. Heineken Light

Photobucket

Perfect to chill on and is oh so tasty

3. Bud Light

Photobucket

The best domestic water beer

4. Corona

Photobucket

Can't get tired of Corona

5. Coors Light

Photobucket

Perfect for Beer Pong

There are so many beers I want to try but that means I have to work more. Beer is expensive sometimes especially if you want to try all the expensive ones.

No comments: